Its new year and so I thought of giving away some goodies (logos and 3d buttons) for free download. I designed some logos using AAALogo creator software. You can download this software on a free trial basis and experiment with the wide range of template logo images they provide. It would be worth if you even buy this software. Its an awesome software!
To use these logos in your website or blog, just right click on the images and "Save Picture As.." in a folder in your computer. They are free for you to use!
So here are your ten free logos for download.
My free download of 3d buttons would soon follow in my next blog.
If you like these logos, then please do feel free to spread the word across and link back to my blog. I'd appreciate it very much...Enjoy and have a blessed year ahead!











0 comments:
Post a Comment